- VINIFICATION: soft-pressing, immediate draining, cold fermentation without skin contact
- STORAGE: refrigerated stainless steel silos
- COLOUR: light pale yellow with green nuances
- FRAGRANCE: agreeable white fruit hint, soft and distinct
- TASTE: sparkling, light bodied and persistent, fresh and round
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8-10°C
- PRODUCTION AREA: Modena province complete area and part of the Bologna province.
- VINES: 100% Pignoletto. Obtained from our best selected Pignoletto grapes, manual harvest.
- SECOND FERMENTATION: autoclaving (Charmat process) tempera-ture controlled after 2 months on the yeasts.
- BOTTLING: isobaric bottling, after sterile filtration at ambient tem-perature.
- LONGEVITY: to be consumed preferably within 15 months after grape harvest in order to maintain its freshness. High temperature storage speeds up its ageing.
- ALCOHOLIC CONTENT: 11,0%. Shows a sugar residue of around 8 g per liter.
- PRODUCTIVITY: around 150 Hl/hectare.
- NUMBER OF BOTTLES PRODUCED: 10.000